Friday, October 17, 2014

Topic of Discussion: Christian Louboutin Shoes


Which Christian Louboutin shoes do I prefer? I get this question a lot.  My first pair of Christian Louboutin's I purchased for my 26th birthday. They were pony hair Pigalles. BABY!!!! Let me tell you something -they HURT!! And I don't mean a 3 on a scale of 1-10! I mean an 8 with a strong possibility of being 9! But guess what? I braved the pain! Why? Because they were Pigalles!! And they were dope! For a while I didn't purchase any more Louboutins because I knew what to expect. 

Then I saw Evelyn Lozada post the red  Pigalle Spikes and I drooled!!

I decided that I had to have them! Let me explain something I am a  true 7 1/2. I bought the pigalles in an 8! WRONG DECISION! 

Every time I wear them I feel like I have on my little cousin's shoes! I truly should have went a full size up.No, I didn't return them. Foolish me I really thought they would become more comfortable. That has yet to happen so they are NOW solely dinner shoes. You know what that means right? To the car to the restaurant and back home! My feet cannot bare any more. 
Do you see the pain in my eyes?!?! 

Now late last year I was looking for "work shoes" suitable for my taste. I work in an affluent town and felt like I needed to step my game up. Now please do not get me wrong I have all types of shoes: Ann Taylor, J. Crew, Ralph Lauren, Target, whatever the hell I find on eBay!  But my goal was to find a comfortable pair of Louboutins! I asked someone I knew who then put my in touch with Nic who works at the Christian Louboutin Horatio store and she was very knowledgeable (and so nice!). I told her what I wanted and she told me I should try the "Décolleté"! I took the gamble and purchased them in nude and black. I ordered both pair in a size 8. 
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE A WINNER!!! 


The "Décolleté" still has toe cleavage like Pigalles but are a 100 times more comfortable. I can wear these all day at work and still slip them on for dinner or a night out with my girls! 
When I purchased the "Décolletés" they were $625 but now all shoes have gone up by $50. Yes, I know that is a tad bit expensive but to me it was well worth the price tag! Purchase the "Décolleté" and I promise you will not be disappointed .

Signing off-

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment