Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Obsession: Brittany Fuson Paper


I have always had a slight obsession for notebooks, pens, highlighters. Damnit! Anything in Staples or Sam Flax! I always pick up highlighters and different pens. I am the "color coding girl". You know that one that uses a specific color for everything! Yeah that's me! 

I was roaming through one of my favorite blogs the other day Atlantic-Pacific and saw a picture of these DOPE notecards!!!!!! I immediately went to the site to see!

Not only does Brittany Fuson Paper  have note cards, for every occasion that may occur in a glam's girl's life, she also has a planner, stickers, notepads, greeting cards, enclosure cards, and the cutest luggage tags you have ever seen! I purchased a planner-.I have been wanting to become way more organized so this gives me an amazing excuse! I also purchased notepads for my office and personal use. 









The only downside is (to my knowledge)  there is only one picture of a brown girl. I wish there were more but her items are still LOVELY!!!!!!

Go take a look and tell me what you think! I will be sure to post my goodies when they come! 


Signing off-

Crystal






No comments:

Post a Comment