Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Throwback Thursday: Day in Philly with my ❤️

disclaimer: This post was written in February when I was only toying with the idea of writing a blog. I have a couple of these posts-so I will release them on Thursdays in honor of "Throwback Thursdays" 


Let me give you a very MINOR glimpse (probably won't get any deeper than this because I believe that some things should be kept private) into my relationship. We are definitely a spontaneous couple. Today we woke up and he said you have a couple of choices 1) White Plains 2) Woodbury 3) Palisades 4) Philly . Everyone who knows me knows I love Philly. I love Philly for the people, food, culture, architecture damn it - I just love PHILLY. I automatically opted for the latter. So we get dressed and start our short trek to the city of brotherly love. First stop was Mitchell and Ness. I am not a big fan of sports gear but he is so I decided to go in and throw in my personal opinion about his purchases (good girlfriend that I am). They point us to the back room and tell us it's a sale! SIRENS GO OFF IN MY HEAD!!! We go back there and prices were slashed like Freddy Keuge was back there! I picked up the best T-shirts and a dope Rangers jacket for the fall! My boyfriend being the ultimate man says "Crys you can throw this on with some sneakers and a crisp white tee" I'm thinking some Ruby-woo lips, red Loubs and a crisp white tee (only thing we agreed on) 
I bought 4 t-shirts and a cute BK NETS Pom Pom hat and two sweatshirts for him and it came out to $140! Not bad !! 
After stopping by there we went to my favorite accessories store-PNK elephant! I have adored this company since they started! I always stop by once I'm in Philly! I ran into one of the owners Blair Saindlain and picked up this amazing peices! The store is amazing quaint and has nothing but fly merchandise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment